Gradient compression hosiery promotes better blood flow and helps prevent pooling of fluid in the body. Finding the right compression garment for you is a detailed process. We work with you and your doctor to find the best garment for your condition whether it be varicose veins, lymphatic edema, or chronic venous insufficiency. We offer our compression and mastectomy services in the following locations: Glastonbury, CT, Norwich, CT, Hartford, CT, Waterford, CT, and Providence, RI by appointment. Call to schedule your appointment at (860)-207-8268.
- Self-pay or High Deductible? Check out our recommended retailer: www.adaptivedirect.com
Jobst, Juzo, Sigvaris, Solaris, Circaid, LympheDIVA, and Solidea are some of the compression garments we can fit you with.
- Ready-to-wear compression garments are the first choice of treatment.
- In some cases, an off-the-shelf garment will not work for you. We can custom measure and have garments made just for you.
- Night garments such as Solaris Tribute lymph-edema garments provide unparalleled support while you sleep, helping you keep the gains you make during therapy, decreasing treatment time.
- If you’re looking for an alternative to wearing compression garments, then you’re looking for the low-stretch medical binding from compression wraps. If you have trouble with elastic daywear or need a low-stretch option, compression wraps may be perfect for you.
Mastectomy, Custom and prefab Breast Forms
- Our clinical team is trained in mastectomy bras, breast forms, custom prosthetics, post-surgery products & accessories. We take pride in helping the amazing women that we serve. Our goal is not only to provide quality products & education but to facilitate a positive & impactful experience in the lives of those within their reach.